Weird Female Behaviour During Mating

blob!

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi, I'm a registered breeder and I have a pedigreed flat face scottish fold. She is a lovely cat, very healthy, super affectionate, and overall amazing. She is over 2 years old and I'm looking to breed her.
Whenever she is in heat and ready to mate, she invites the male (ears are not folded) and everything goes fine but then she doesn't let him penetrate her because she rolls to the side right when he's about to go in, and so he can't actually get in. He keeps trying when she's in this position but she'll often start kicking him with her legs. Then once he gets off, she invites him again right away and he mounts again and the same process just keeps repeating for days.
She is in heat again now and I would like for them to mate successfully. I have never had any other female cats do this so if anyone can explain how I can help her out or even WHY she's doing this...she does this with every stud too.

Thank you! :D

Desertmouse

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Just popping up to say welcome to the forum :welcomesign:

I’m afraid I don’t know anything about breeding but I hope someone has some answers for you!