Weed killing tool - Urgent help for Wildlife

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
I've seen that claw tool advertised on the Internet, and it looks to be very effective, but if you have loads of weeds, it would take a long time to pull them. If your mom doesn't go for this, just keep the cats in the house for ten days.
Mom is allergic and the cats would tear up the house anyway as they're feral. Besides I can't bring in the possums and raccoons either. I did use the hoe that I bought 3 hours ago and it's almost all done. The sun on my back is helping, not pulling muscles like everyone is telling me it would, not heavy at all. I only have one more section to finish and it's all done. I did mark the spots and will spray vinegar in the area for the next week to stop the growth of any new weeds.

Last edited by a moderator:

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Plain old salt water will kill any weeds you pour it over and they will not regrow in that spot. Of course if you use too much it will also kill anything else nearby and you'll end up with bare patches, so it's difficult to do right.

Pickle juice also works since it contains a lot of brine and vinegar.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Get a squirt bottle, fill it with white vinegar and give each weed a squirt. They will turn die and turn brown in a couple days.

Last edited:

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Would a gardening stool / chair / cart help?