Wednesday's Question of the Day

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Wednesday everyone!

Today's question is hypothetical...  If someone gave you money to start a business, any kind of business, what would you choose? 

I would set up a metal shop and start making jewelry (I've always wanted to do that!).

Last edited:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would start a gardening/greenhouse business. That is the one thing I truly love doing! (besides being a cat lover, but there's no money in that, just satisfaction!)

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A rental agency that does normal rentals and rent to own aimed at pet owners.  Buy houses fix them up but leave room for new people to make some changes and fence in every yard.  It has been a dream since I was a teen and we had to find a new house and they did not 1 cat...We had 7 then I think.  We told them we had one and signed a 4 year lease.  It was stressful at times to say the least and

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd probably sell homemade raw food for cats and dogs. Friends keep telling me that I ought to start something like that, but aside from money and time, I don't know all the legal bits of businesses. I'll just make for my own and direct them to their own conclusions. :D

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had rentals for years. And having rented to people with both dogs and cats, the dogs did MUCH more damage! Needless to say it got to the point where cats were OK but dogs were not. I guess I'm prejudiced, but they were OUR houses and we could rent to who we wanted!

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The raw market is so strange to me cause years ago when I was feeding raw I had people online in cat forums and in store say I was killing my cats/I am going to die from it(?how?)  Now it is taking off at multiple pet stores and online.  Nice to see it caught up and pets are benefiting from it.  Amazing what 10 years or so can do!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I would love to start a B & B that would allow people to stay with their cats. 

Or a bakery with just cookies to start out. Just cookies with coffees and teas and the like.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Move to a bigger home close to where I am already and start a B&B, with room for a workshop for arts and crafts work as well.  Maybe link to other local people / friends so the place could offer craft classes for people coming to stay if they wanted this as a package.  

gcat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My dream has been to start one of those kitty cafes where I can make homemade raw food for the kitties and cookies and cakes for the kitties' human servants.