We slayed the dragon!

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well not really... just the road! We took a top down road trip this past Sunday and ended up going up the foothills parkway and driving the "Tail of the Dragon" which is Hwy 129. The dragon is an 11-mile stretch that has 318 curves. Its really popular with bikers and sports cars! It was a pretty amazing drive! Even though I did get a little nervous once or twice lol! We saw a lot of pretty bikes and a few sexy cars! But apparently we missed the really sexy ones which were the Ferrari California and Audi R8

A view from one of the overlooks

Seanan's Miata and Gary's S2000

Beginning of the dragon

Some of the bikes

View of the dam

I wanted this guys helmet lol!

Here is an aerial shot of the road if you wanna see!
http://www.dealsgap.com/SubID1/dragon-ariel.htm

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thank you! I wish I would have gotten some more! There are guys up there that sit in the corners and snap pictures for people! I'd love to do that one weekend!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys! The views were pretty awesome! I think I kind of take the local scenery for granted some times! Just used to seeing it! LOL! I think we will probably make at least a few more trips up there this summer! Including one with most of the people we race with!
Its kinda funny, as I was looking through the photos on the other sites we found out that there were like 5 or 6 people we knew that went that day, we just didnt get it very organized and didnt see each other!

Yeah we are waiting on the pics from killboy.com to be posted! There's also moonshinephotos and 129slayer lol!