We love you Princess…. Rest In Peace….

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It’s hard for me to even post this….. we lost an amazing young momma..Princess…., just over a year old and gave birth to 6 kittens. She was a pandemic toss that appeared in our back yard…… sweetest kitty ever! Loved her so much….
She was to young and gave her life for the kittens…… 10 days after vet appointment, she died in my arms……..

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It’s hard for me to even post this….. we lost an amazing young momma..Princess…., just over a year old and gave birth to 6 kittens. She was a pandemic toss that appeared in our back yard…… sweetest kitty ever! Loved her so much….
She was to young and gave her life for the kittens…… 10 days after vet appointment, she died in my arms……..
all kittens are very happy and healthy, bottle fed and In new loving homes!

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry but you gave her everything she could want, peace and a safe place to have her babies, warmth and love as she crossed over and the greatest peace any mother can ever ask, you protected her babies, raised them and saw them settled in their own homes. You gave Princess what every mother of heart dreams of for her babies and thus for herself. The bond between you and Princess will last forever, and in time, her love will guide you home as yours did her.

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
This is so so sad, so tragic....but she died in the arms of the one that rescued her and loved her, she left this world way before her time should've been up but it was time for her to go for some reason, but when you meet again one day she will say "thank you for saving me" and it will be wonderful again.

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

I am so sorry for your loss, I hope your heart heals a bit more each day, God Bless....:alright: :grouphug2: :rbheart:

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for your blessings…… honestly still cry when I think of her….. she was such an amazing kitty. As are her Babies we are blessed with…..

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
7471FDEB-5707-4DA0-AF11-BF00FF092239.jpeg

2 of the 6 kittens Princess gave her life for…..always love and cherish……

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's so hard, especially when they are that young. It never gets easier either, each loss is like a wound that aches for so long......
She was with someone that loved her at the end though, you gave her a priceless gift. You gave comfort as she passed, she could never ask for more. It is unthinkable to think of her alone and scared, living on her own and trying to care for 6 little ones all by herself. Be proud you helped her through all this.
The bond you formed with her will link you together for eternity. It is spiritual, so eternal. You were there for her when she needed you, you will be blessed for all you did. My thoughts and prayers are with you, Please know we are always here if you need to talk. May God be with you, take care.......RIP sweet Princess. You will never be forgotten, you will always have a secure place in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone for your support and kindness…… I have decided to keep Theia, little girl still with me. She is so much like her mom, and smart! Maia is still not happy about but small steps little by little…..
0589E523-24A1-4D2B-AD24-00C7B89ED18C.jpeg 938ECF28-8144-49D5-B64D-C370E1237958.jpeg C3050897-47E8-4153-B5CF-6E234674A4A0.jpeg