We Lost Pepe This Morning

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
That's a beautiful story Pam. What a wonderful life she had! She was so lucky to be born in your house and spend all her days with you. So many cats have to go through times of being homeless or stray, or even have to go through the upset of being separated from their siblings and mother when they are sent to a new home. Pepe had the life I wish all cats could have.

Getting used to putting out one extra bowl or buying one extra treat is hard, isn't it? I know how that feels. I remember crying at the cat food section in my local supermarket because I'd picked up six cans and now I only needed five.

We're here for you and Rick. It sounds as if you have plenty of happy memories to keep Ms Pepe in your hearts.

Love to you both, to The Beast and to The Three Meowsketeers.

:heartshape::heartshape::heartshape:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you, everyone. Not only did Pepe get to spend her entire life with us, but she also got to stay with her mom, Whisper, her Aunt Bootser, and her brother, BooBoo. Other than the two girls who we were able to find homes for, we kept the clan together. Pepe always had her mom to cuddle with. And her brother. And her aunt. As well as her honorary Aunt Banshee.

We have so many pictures of CuddleBunches. Those cats always hung out together and they always created huge cat cuddles. Rarely did we ever see just one cat by her or himself. We were lucky.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
I'm so very sorry for your loss. I was on vacation and wasn't on here as much. Catching up and so sad to see Pepe has gone on to the Rainbow Bridge. Sending you hugs. :rbheart:

Yes writing a story about her life would be a great tribute to Ms. Pepe. :redheartpump::hugs: