We have a visitor today

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Krista...the clown nose on Miagi is hilarious.

Beautiful lab Susie.
I know that your fuzzys were glad when Kya went home.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
of course!
sorry I didn't know if you wanted me to post more pics.
I shouldn't keep them all to myself.
I am getting some new pics tonight or tomorrow so I will definitely post them as well. (in a new thread of course
)

Buster - he will be 3 years on January 10th. He was also from a "free" add before we found out about adopting. I asked my mom to go get him when I was home sick from school in 2004. My dad LOVES hounds and we lost our basset hound, Buddy in 1996. We weren't sure if we would want a hound again, because it would hurt too much. but we were ready. He is a great dog and makes me laugh everyday. He is such a character.

Ginger - my mom inherited her from my grandmother when she passed away in 2003. She was originally supposed to go to my Aunt Barbara's house, but she HATED her other dogs..so she lives here now.
She's a great dog and her and my mom are best buds.
I truly think that Ginger is a treasure to my mom (if that doesn't sound too cheesey..
) since she was her mom's dog. We aren't sure when her birthday is. We're guessing she's around 4-6 years old.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
she's a pork chop.
and that's all of my dogs and I just have wonderful Miagi and Tiger and my 4 wonderful dogs.
there's never a dull moment around here, that's for sure.

hehe, thanks xocats!
AbbysMom made it for me in the siggy shower thread.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is a porkchop, but one of the cutest around........they all are! Thanks for sharing!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

She is a porkchop, but one of the cutest around........they all are! Thanks for sharing!
thanks, Susie!