We Are Waiting For His Return

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

oldtinsmith

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Just wanted to send hugs to you and your family :heartshape:
Furballsmom,,,Thanks for thinking about us! We're still hanging very close to home during this virus. I finally installed a hidden fastener standing seam metal roof over the cat house/shed this past week. It is supposed to to be good for 50 years (I won't ever need to climb on the roof again in my lifetime!). ... We are hoping you are going well too!

Doug

oldtinsmith

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
To my CatSite friends. I haven't up dated lately so I thought it was about time I did! ... I installed ceiling joist over the "cat room" and insulation over a plywood ceiling panel(s). I had an old "Anderson" awning window to vent heat out ( hopefully)! in the summer. I've picked up sheets of OSB boards so I can insulate and panel the walls. We still hope and pray for our Sunny Boy every day!!! .Our three girls are a joy! All three run up to us, roll on their backs and want belly rubs.... On side notes: Cheri and I are well and don't leave our house very much. I've been retired (as of last October) for 19 years. I have my wonderful wife, our joy to be around kitties, a comfy house, and good health,,,life is fantastic!!!

Doug

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well hi! It is so great to hear from you and all there. As always, you sound busy with the cat room! That sounds fantastic! I could live there! :) The kitties are , obviously, very happy. Belly rubs say it all.
We all still think of Sunny Boy. I still hope for him to show up.
Retired? Yay!:woo::banana1::bunnydance:
Celebration time! I’m glad that everything is going well there. I think most of us are staying home these days. You sound as context as the kitties! Life is wonderful! :clap2: Thank you for the update. Don’t forget that we love photos.

oldtinsmith

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
A new window (48"W x 36"H) of twice the size of the cracked window supposed to be here by Dec. first. It will be a sliding window.this time.

Doug

oldtinsmith

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It's been a long while since I've posted here! Cheri and I are doing well. We finally got the first of our Moderna vaccinations last week and feel a little more at ease now! I have FINALLY started to do the much needed clean-up of my shop/barn. I installed a cat door in the "man" door so the three ferals can travel in and out any time the wish ( helps to keep the furnace heat in!! ). The old bench seat from my El Camino serves as big sitting spot the rest and pet kitties.... Have a fantastic day!!!

Doug

oldtinsmith

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It's been an EVEN LONGER time since my last post!!!! Cheri and I (along with our 6 Fur Kids) are still doing well, have taken all of our Covid shots (and have not become ill!). Our Sunny Boy is still AWOL, but bringing our outside cats indoors has worked out a lot easier than we thought it would!! They make us laugh every day AND, not one cat has tried to run out of an open door. That is probably because the have total run of the house and "two human slaves" to take care of their every needs. ...

Doug