We Are Waiting For His Return

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

oldtinsmith

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello!
...just wanted you to know that you're being thought of. How are things for you-all?
Furballsmom,,, our feral cats are all well and seem very happy. Sunny Boy is still M.I.A.. My 74th birthday is on the 27th of March and Sunny will be away from home 9 months and 2 weeks that day! ..,Cheri and I have been doing self isolation because of the Covid 19 virus. Because of our ages, we think it is a wise thing to do! ... We had a whole house generator installed (no more bailing out our sump pump crock for this old man when we or without power). ...
Doug

oldtinsmith

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sending good wishes your way, as always :)
Furballscat,,, still waiting for Sunny Boy. ... Our little (2 year old) Star Baby is back to wanting to sit on my lap every morning after breakfast, now that the weather is above freezing. ...It's a joy to see the three of them playing in the grass again and coming to our back porch in the early evening to eat treats and get petted!

Doug

oldtinsmith

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well,,,it was 10 months and 2 weeks since our Sunny Boy has been M.I.A. He's away but in no way forgotten! ... Star Baby, Midnight, and Raven took turns sitting on my lap and getting some petting (I'm all smiles!). Self isolating during the Covid 19 virus means more fun time with our ferals! ... Be safe everyone!

Doug

oldtinsmith

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It has been 11 months since Sunny Boy went M.I.A. ...Yesterday, it was spitting snow off and on all day and most of the morning today! Our ferals have been staying pretty much in the shed. I guess their tired of snow also!... It should me in the 70's in about a week from now.

Doug

oldtinsmith

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well,,,,It's been 11 months and 2 weeks since our Sunny Boy has been M.I.A.:bawling:! ...Our 3 ferals have been pretty lazy now that the weather has warmed up. They are starting to shed their winter coats and should be playing soon enough. ...We are still in self isolation because of the Covid 19 Virus. Between our indoor and outdoor cats it is never boring around here!!!

Doug

oldtinsmith

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Just to bring you up to date on our feral cats adventures since we last talked. Daily, they are watching what I'm doing to their house! ... I've raised the front of the roof up 32" (the old roof was almost flat and was leaking a little) and added 9 clerestory windows to help brighten up the inside. A new "standing Seam" metal roof will me installed along with Facia/Soffit, new home made doors, new wood siding and windows. We are wanting their house to me warmer the winter! I posted some old house pictures on here ,,,somewhere, and will be posting new pictures at a later day. ,,, We are hoping everyone (cats and humans!) are healthy and happy!

Doug