We Are Waiting For His Return

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

oldtinsmith

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This past Friday was the third Friday that Sunny has been M.I.A. Still waiting for him to return! ... Today, we gave our three Feral kitties worm medicine and well have to give them a second treatment in ten days. Cheri was sure little Raven had worms showing from her rectum. We are missing Sunny, but we can't neglect the three girls still here!

Doug

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a feeling he will return once the construction stops. Have you asked any neighbors, called animal control? Do you have any photos of him that you can circulate?

movinintime

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I know how it feels. We had that happen to a feral a few yrs (maybe 5?) ago. It was hard waiting but she came back & someone adopted her, I think. She was a stray, really, owned in apts & then took off after owner moved. Hang in there as everyone says! :)

oldtinsmith

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Today is week number 7 that Sunny has been M.I.A., and we're still waiting for his return. Today is also the last week of the road project that seems to be going on forever! Quiet days ahead!

Doug

oldtinsmith

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Today is the second month that our Sunny Boy has been M.I.A.. We're still waiting for him to come home! ... Going to get back to getting the cat shed ready for the winter season. ... The road project is has been completed (no more dust and noise!!!). Our little "Star Baby" is almost done training me. I go out in the early morning with my coffee, sit in my chair, and provide a lap for her to relax on for about an hour!!

Doug

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi! Have you had a chance to update/renew paper posters, lost pet websites including Facebook, post and update/bump on Nextdoor . Com, and talk with your neighbors with those paper posters with his picture you can hand out or leave under front door welcome mats?

oldtinsmith

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well, it's been 10 weeks that our Sunny Boy went M.I.A.. We're still waiting to see his handsome face on, his return home! ... Sunny Boys sisters are doing great and spending more and more time together.

Doug

moxiewild

Seniors, Special Needs, Ferals, and Wildlife
Super Cat
Purraise
Don't lose hope. Our feral went missing for 4 months and recently came back. He's sick, so we're trying to trap him, but I think he will be okay once we do.

I really did not think I was ever going to see him again, and I was floored when he showed up. I hope your kitty will show up too.