We Are Late To The Party

valentine319

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
hi everyone, i came here to get info on raw food for cats and allergies. I love the community and helping each other.

I would like to introduce Juliette.

IMG_5895.JPG

I had 2 older cats die within a year of each other and decided I wanted a Maine coon. She wasn't a kitten. I got a retired Queen.

We came here to get help with food and allergies. She's looking the best. I appreciate even the disagreeing posts. It's great to have so many people who are willing to help. Just wanted to post a hello since I'm way slow at posting one. There's such an amazing group of people here.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Wow! You're not kidding! You joined over a year ago. :lol:

Juliette is absolutely gorgeous!

A belated welcome to you. :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valentine319

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you! She's done so much better with people here helping me figure her allergies. I'm so happy she's getting fur in. Usually allergies would hit so bad she rips all that pretty fur out.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
GOOD GRIEF SHE IS GORGEOUS! I'm glad you took the time to come over here, even if a bit belatedly. I don't get into the nutrition forums often, and I'd HATE not to get to see that girl of yours!

valentine319

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone. She's so spoiled. But she's so cute she gets away with so much. I had a ragdoll before this but he was a very stubborn boy, still loved him to pieces. I'm still surprised how sweet Juliette is.

This is one of my favorite.
IMG_1454.JPG

valentine319

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ok if you turn on pet fooled and go to 4:22 doesn't it look like he's choking the dog. :flail:

JimmyJimmy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
hi everyone, i came here to get info on raw food for cats and allergies. I love the community and helping each other.

I would like to introduce Juliette.

View attachment 190051

I had 2 older cats die within a year of each other and decided I wanted a Maine coon. She wasn't a kitten. I got a retired Queen.

We came here to get help with food and allergies. She's looking the best. I appreciate even the disagreeing posts. It's great to have so many people who are willing to help. Just wanted to post a hello since I'm way slow at posting one. There's such an amazing group of people here.
Wow - Juliette is lovely and a real princess