Waves Paw!

RajaNMizu

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Greetings! Thank you for the informative answers that you have been providing me these past few months as a new kitten owner. Raja and Mizu have certainly benefited from the wealth of information!

Raja is a 10 month old calico named after a drag queen.

Mizu is a 9 month old kitty whose name means water in Japanese. She got her name from my son's favorite cosplayer.

Both kittens were rescued from a local shelter. Raja had a prior adoption but was returned to the shelter when she developed pneumonia. Lucky for us because everyone who meets her agrees she is something special. She charms everyone! Mizu is the curious girl who has a special love of sinks and fountains. Her name suits her!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
73E0FD90-0ACA-40E2-83F0-151EFDFB598B.gif
and on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
B54E0688-D8FE-44D6-AB4B-B619C4091337.jpeg

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Both Raja and Mizu are lovely! :lovecat: :lovecat2:

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

RajaNMizu

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
No need to explain! We fell in love with Raja's photo too! She was a tiny baby recovering from pneumonia but everyone at the shelter gushed about her. She has personality to spare and isn't just another pretty face. :lol: Thanks for the welcome!