Watery eyes

Bekindnfree

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So we have this white cat who visits our house daily. He has got watery eyes since a week. I am attaching a pic. We don’t have access to vets here. If anyone could help n prescribe something , i will be grateful.
0DB1D1A1-3DD3-48A5-BFA4-249931562040.jpeg

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
Eye Infections In Cats – TheCatSite Articles
Eye Problems In Cats: What Every Owner Needs To Know – TheCatSite Articles
Tear Stains In Cats (including 5 Actionable Treatment Tips) – TheCatSite Articles
Feline Herpes And Rhinotracheitis – TheCatSite Articles

Welcome to The Cat Site! From the pic, it seems that this is affecting both eyes equally as you stated? The articles may help, and the last one gives some instructions and a link to a solution to clean tear stains....but this is more than that.

Is this confined entirely to the eyes? Sneezing? Other symptoms of illness? Not eating? Generally run down? Do you feed this cat?

I am wondering about a more systemic problem. The last article mentions the use of l-lycine for cats with these issues, but it is debated as to effectiveness. I understand that you say you don't have a vet, but I cannot say that the cat does not need one.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Bekindnfree

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Eye Infections In Cats – TheCatSite Articles
Eye Problems In Cats: What Every Owner Needs To Know – TheCatSite Articles
Tear Stains In Cats (including 5 Actionable Treatment Tips) – TheCatSite Articles
Feline Herpes And Rhinotracheitis – TheCatSite Articles

Welcome to The Cat Site! From the pic, it seems that this is affecting both eyes equally as you stated? The articles may help, and the last one gives some instructions and a link to a solution to clean tear stains....but this is more than that.

Is this confined entirely to the eyes? Sneezing? Other symptoms of illness? Not eating? Generally run down? Do you feed this cat?

I am wondering about a more systemic problem. The last article mentions the use of l-lycine for cats with these issues, but it is debated as to effectiveness. I understand that you say you don't have a vet, but I cannot say that the cat does not need one.
Thankyou so much .
yeah both eyes are affected equally.
No he doesn’t not have any other symptoms. Yes we feed him. He is eating normally. He seems all healthy except this eye issue. Thankyou so much for article.I will go through it and do whatever i can to help him.
😊