Was "Santa" good to everyone?

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would say that Santa was great this year. Although our Christmas events aren't quite done yet. And I know that I will probably get a few little things tomorrow when we go to my Mom's. As always, I got some money from some and a few really nice and thoughtful gifts. My cats got a cardboard scratcher with a ring with balls stuck in it that they have to push around. So far 2 of the 3 of them have played with it. It was a gift from their "cousins" (my parent's dogs :)) Hubby got me what was on my list...a new skillet, a hand mixer and lots of fuzzy socks!!! In my stocking was usual things like bath products, chocolates and scratch tickets. And of course, as with our tradition, I got a new Christmas ornament.

How about you? Was "Santa" good to you this year as well?

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Santa was very good to me. I just washed my hands with B&BW Flannel Hand Soap and am burning one of their
3 wick candles, Winter, smells so good. Going to have a warm bath and put on a pair of new flannel pjs.as I am
not going anywhere today...just me and Cal.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Going to have a warm bath and put on a pair of new flannel pjs.as I am
not going anywhere today.
Same here! Although I will have my bath tonight before bed. It's a quick shower for me this morning...(oops, just realized it's almost noon :paperbag: )...then into my new flannel PJs.

Today I am hoping to get the puzzle I requested.
I love puzzles! But it's hard to find really goods ones around here. I'm really good at them so they have to be a very minimum of 2000 pieces for it to be even remotely challenging. I still enjoy the 1500 pieces, but it's short lived. It's hard to find anything with more than 1500 in the stores around here.
My aunt who also loves puzzles got a 9000 pieces puzzle she said she would give me when she's done with it. I'm pumped!

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes I had a fantastic day. Dropped the grandkids presents off in the morning, then back to mine for a lovely dinner and a very nice pair of earrings from my hubby. My son even washed the dishes :lol: But my last Christmas wish is Maria Bayote gets those tickets :crossfingers:

weebeasties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got a Shark Steam Mop, something I've wanted for a long time. My most unexpected gift was one of those fireproof safes that you keep important documents in. I never would have thought to put it on my wish list, but it is very practical and something everybody should have.

My best gift was happy cats. They were so excited for their Christmas stockings! They liked all their new toys and were playful all day. Buddy was especially cuddly last night and stayed snuggled up to me in the bed instead of exploring his new tunnel or cardboard boxes. That made me feel special!♥

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
The girls had catnip pillows in their stockings this year, along with food and treats. The Beast had boxes of treats, too. The girls spent yesterday morning playing with their pillows, taking each other's pillow and just generally carrying on. The Beast ate a Christmas treat and had a good time with us.

Rick and I agreed not to do much for Christmas this year, since he put the deck on my shed and I gave him his glider rocker and ottoman for the shed. So he gave me a few DVDs and I gave him his Taz ornaments and cabin socks to wear when he's in the shed. These are amazingly warm socks. And that was pretty much it; we agreed to keep it to things that fit in our stockings. The kids gave me a Barnes and Noble card for books and an adorable dish towel that says "Just one cat short of a crazy cat lady". (I always say that a crazy cat lady has one more cat than I will ever have. For a while, a crazy cat lady had nine cats; now a crazy cat lady has five cats, since we only have four right now.) Life is good.

Good luck with those tickets Maria Bayote Maria Bayote !

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My neighbor said she was going to take me to see "Cats" as her Christmas present to me. I know it has not been getting good reviews but I love Judy Dench and would love to see the movie.
I've heard bad things but I don't know if that's because the reviewer doesn't like "Cats" or if it really is a bad production of the musical. Look, I know it's a silly cheesy play with a silly premise, and I love that. But is the movie a bad representation of the play? That's what I can't figure out. But yeah, I'll see it, although I haven't been to a theater in years, I'll probably wait until it's out on DVD or on Netflix.

Have fun! Let us know what you think!

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've heard bad things but I don't know if that's because the reviewer doesn't like "Cats" or if it really is a bad production of the musical. Look, I know it's a silly cheesy play with a silly premise, and I love that. But is the movie a bad representation of the play? That's what I can't figure out. But yeah, I'll see it, although I haven't been to a theater in years, I'll probably wait until it's out on DVD or on Netflix.

Have fun! Let us know what you think!
Thanks, I will let you know. I would much rather see it on Netflix or a DVD but I don't have either. I had a DVD player but I could not figure out how to use it so I gave it away. I would love to watch the old TV shows on Netflix. I get so tired of watching the same old re-runs on cable.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had a few santas this year. DH got me Lindor truffles, a study Bible I’ve had my eye on and some beauty tools. I stuffed my own stocking with favorite candies; including the chocolate oranges. Oh and I got a Pusheen blind-box with Stormy in it. I LOVE those!

image.jpg

DDs gifts were the best. She was trying to buy gifts for 5 people with her savings from the Tooth Fairy and a few other places she had dollars from. So not much. I decided to give her $20 to help and my mother took her to the mall. She ended up finding me an amazing mango-melon candle that smells like tropical starbursts. Also Twisted Peppermint hand soap from Bath & Body Works and a mini hand sanitizer in lavender (a favorite scent). One department Store still has a candy counter. She found treats for DH there. DS got a Hotwheels car he had his eyes on. She made a bracelet for my mom. My stepdad got a mini classic camaro almost the same as one he had as a young man. I’m very proud of her generous heart.

Oh! DS got into the spirit at the last minute and gave me candy from his stash. :lol:

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad that Santa was good to you! He was pretty good to me too, I got a coffee machine - complete with froth - and also got several books, clothes and items of jewellery and smelly stuff like bathbombs.