Waruva Wet Food For Kittens

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

GGG

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
she loves Weruva food.
Would you mind helping me with this question...
She was spayed last Tuesday June 12, I was told to isolate her in a safe room, so I did... but now she really wants to come out. She's an indoor kitty and only pet at home, is it okay to let her roam the house now?
Thank you

duckpond

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As there are no other pets in the home to bother her, personally i would let her out, at least while i was home to watch her.. If she runs and plays to much you may need to put her back in the smaller room. Or if your not home you may want to put her in there.

GGG

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you! She's happier now.

lisahe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
great, she is a cute little girl, we want her to be safe, and Happy :bliss:just watch for too much activity
Exactly: I think it's the "too much activity" you have to be most careful of. That said, we, uh, kind of forgot about that when we brought our cats home from the shelter. They'd been spayed two (maybe three?) days before that and were already climbing/running up and down their new condo a couple days later. I think the instructions had said they should be calm for something like a whole week. I was so afraid they'd burst stitches but they were fine.

• Purraise
Reactions: GGG

GGG

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Exactly: I think it's the "too much activity" you have to be most careful of. That said, we, uh, kind of forgot about that when we brought our cats home from the shelter. They'd been spayed two (maybe three?) days before that and were already climbing/running up and down their new condo a couple days later. I think the instructions had said they should be calm for something like a whole week. I was so afraid they'd burst stitches but they were fine.
Thanks, it is so hard to keep her calm all day, she loves playing... I think she's doing great!
Thank you all for helping me with all my concerns

lisahe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks, it is so hard to keep her calm all day, she loves playing... I think she's doing great!
Thank you all for helping me with all my concerns
I know, it's so hard to keep them from playing! Just check the stitches every now and then... our cats' withstood quite a bit. ;)