Want to play?!! Word Association Game !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise

footballers  

(it's probably a Brittish thing - press use it as an abbreviation for wives and girlfriends (WAG), commonly used by the popular gossip press in coverage of women reputed to hang about with famous men so they can live the high life and get publicity for them selves...  of course some are very genuine relationships)
(Interesting over here, I think they just call her a "mistress"....never heard WAG before, but no term for a man or boyfriend of a married woman....unless its kept man, or boytoy....but no abbreviation that I know of. (Must check the gossip rags)

And "ballers" over here are "players" who show off money, fancy cars, clothes they have.)

spending
Spree

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

(Interesting over here, I think they just call her a "mistress"....never heard WAG before, but no term for a man or boyfriend of a married woman....unless its kept man, or boytoy....but no abbreviation that I know of. (Must check the gossip rags)

And "ballers" over here are "players" who show off money, fancy cars, clothes they have.)
That's kind of it - like the wives and girlfriends are the women who are part of the entourage - to be shown off and usually like to show off along with even more fancy cars and fancy clothes....

Spree

Wild

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Object

(great... they are better than "groupies" then)

Last edited:

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Gloves

(see.....I guessed  wrong...since I thought you would choose the tea....lol....because its so English....

)  You are so canadian.

l would hope so, just a little bit, after 35 years 
   ... hockey and bacoooooon 

Gloves

Off

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise

l would hope so, just a little bit, after 35 years 
   ... hockey and bacoooooon 

Gloves

Off
Switch

(bacon?....
  ..lol.....what about the Tea?.. you switched to coffee...didn't you?..
  ..lol   )

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Switch

(bacon?....
  ..lol.....what about the Tea?.. you switched to coffee...didn't you?..
  ..lol   )
Whip                                                                                  definitely coffee 

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Fries       

(which are "chips" in UK ...I think?.....anyhow  they are  cut fried potatoes...I know ...unhealthy....but once in a while 
....I better go have breakfast...lol)

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Burger

( Spot on cat nap :clap: fries are called chips in UK and I believe chips in US are what we call crisps over here )

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Buns

(which is the bread for the burger....lol....Its terrible that we need a "translator" for the english language...but thanks....for those "crisps"....I thought they were cookies....lol....now if I ever go there.. and want chips....I won't end up with something else...
)

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Baking

( lol :lol3: now cookies over here are called biscuits )

Status
Not open for further replies.