Want to play?!! Word Association Game !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Chairs

(well I have watched them on t.v....and they do look tough.....

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
(I wish I could use the little emoticons but my Kindle won't let me.):-(

Audience.
Theater

(that's okay....I can hear you.....lol....and I find it hard to make those emoticons up....with the keyboard....that is a special skill)

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
(He he he) :-)

Opera.
Wailing   
  sorry but I just can't get in to it; the odd aria is OK but more than that and it gets to me but not in a good way....

Erm, @cat nap  :  hairy arms or legs to go with sporrans and kilts?  That is a very scary thought....  I think they do toss 'logs' in Highland Games but they are pretty big ones, more like large trees.  It's called 'tossing the cabre' if I remember correctly. 

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise

(He he he) :-)

Opera.
Wailing   
  sorry but I just can't get in to it; the odd aria is OK but more than that and it gets to me but not in a good way....

Erm, @cat nap  :  hairy arms or legs to go with sporrans and kilts?  That is a very scary thought....  I think they do toss 'logs' in Highland Games but they are pretty big ones, more like large trees.  It's called 'tossing the cabre' if I remember correctly. 
Thanks @MServant...what do you put into those "sporrans"?
Ears

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

Ears
Piercings

@cat nap  , as I have neither worn anything resembling a kilt since I was about 7, nor ever had reason to wear or raid the contents of anyone elses sporran I have no idea!
   I'm guessing a bloke might like to carry around a bit of cash and maybe some car and house keys?  Perhaps someone who has experience of such things could help out here? 

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Piercings

@cat nap
 , as I have neither worn anything resembling a kilt since I was about 7, nor ever had reason to wear or raid the contents of anyone elses sporran I have no idea! :lol3:    I'm guessing a bloke might like to carry around a bit of cash and maybe some car and house keys?  Perhaps someone who has experience of such things could help out here? 
I would think the same. I don't think kilts have pockets do they ?

Needles

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise

Ears
Piercings

@cat nap  , as I have neither worn anything resembling a kilt since I was about 7, nor ever had reason to wear or raid the contents of anyone elses sporran I have no idea!
   I'm guessing a bloke might like to carry around a bit of cash and maybe some car and house keys?  Perhaps someone who has experience of such things could help out here? 
(@MServant.....that would make sense....since kilts have no pockets....we had to wear similar kind in high school.....but no sporrans....our shirts and blazers had pockets...
.)
I would think the same. I don't think kilts have pockets do they ?

Needles

Tattoos

kittywhiskers

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
@cat nap
 , as I have neither worn anything resembling a kilt since I was about 7, nor ever had reason to wear or raid the contents of anyone elses sporran I have no idea! :lol3:    I'm guessing a bloke might like to carry around a bit of cash and maybe some car and house keys?  Perhaps someone who has experience of such things could help out here? 
You right. Sporran is a Gaelic word for purse or pouch. Basically it's just a 'man bag'.

Sheep.

Status
Not open for further replies.