Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Other, suggest a name!

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I received an email that this little lady might be the kitten I will be adopting. Her name right now is Earl (they thought she was a boy). I plan on changing her name, but I'm having a hard time narrowing it down. What do you think she looks like? I do want to meet her before making a final decision, but I thought I'd get other people's opinions too.
1589141128670.png

1589141116277.png

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have always loved the name Poppy. But for some reason I see Pepper or Piper suiting her if you like the "P" sounding names.
Pepper if she's a bit sassy/spunky, and Piper if she's vocal.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like “Gigi” which means flower in Japanese-
Hana is flower in Japanese. . .I wonder where people got that idea (I googled it and some people are saying it; it's not your fault!). The Japanese language doesn't really use the J sound so that doesn't even make sense. The internet is a weird place ;).

From the list, I like Tiburon too. Especially if she's a sharky kitten, lol. I'd end up calling her Tibby.

Jemima Lucca

Forever a feline fan💕
Super Cat
Purraise
Hana is flower in Japanese. . .I wonder where people got that idea (I googled it and some people are saying it; it's not your fault!). The Japanese language doesn't really use the J sound so that doesn't even make sense. The internet is a weird place ;).

From the list, I like Tiburon too. Especially if she's a sharky kitten, lol. I'd end up calling her Tibby.
Well I really like the name Gigi and wondered if it had a meaning. The meaning flower came up and it made sense to me. A dear young lady I thought the world of was called Gigi. She was like a sweet flower 🌸. That kitten looks to have a sweet disposition, so I thought of Gigi...