Vote for Your Favorite Picture of Cats Having Fun!

Vote for your favorite FIVE pictures

• Robin by @misterwhiskers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cassie by @Draco

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Angel by @Angels mommy

Votes: 17 25.8%
  • Boris by @Boris Diamond

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Ruby by @Merlin2000

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Jonathan by @stephakneexo

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Cleo by @KokoMonster

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Raven by @kntrygrl256

Votes: 13 19.7%
  • Brownie & Mom by @juliek1975

• Gunni by @Kat Thompson

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • Whisky and blighty by @Stewball

• Mo and Kismet by @pinkdagger

• Rico by @betsygee

• Marshmallow by @JoanneKitty

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Azimuth by @Silkcatseyes

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Sammi by @Tarasgirl06

• Mouse by @MServant

• Nilah and Sundar by @Mani

Votes: 27 40.9%
  • Choo Choo by @Marmoset

Votes: 26 39.4%
  • Gin Kun by @Norachan

• Chomsky by @Chom-chom

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Ruby by @Merlin2000

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • Pip by @EccentricCat

• Asha by @Columbine

• Pascal by @MrsHutcho

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Spot by @LADYGOLD

• Tucker by @Tuxedoontheloos

• Cranberry by @Docs Mom

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Neighborhood cats by @MattKat

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Minnie by @MnM

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Jack by @posiepurrs

Votes: 17 25.8%
  • Wessie by @catbehaviors

Votes: 13 19.7%
  • Tinky by @mrsgreenjeens

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Bess by @BessismyBaby

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Yoda by @kido

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise

That he does, for sure.  He's a lot calmer now than he was as a youngster but he can still get up to a lot of trouble and chew a lot of things he shouldn't - went through to my bedroom a while ago and found my newly received passport on the floor (pulled out from underneath a pile of stuff intended to hide it). Thankfully he hadn't got to chewing it up but there was clear intent there. 
Congratulations on the win, Mouse and @MServant...though, I'd definitely keep all important documents in some locked metal box, where Mouse cannot find the key. 

The photo reminded me of my young days, where we'd watch the 'Flintstones' and they'd have all the animals doing various household tasks.  Really, enjoyable.

Please keep posting.  I love to see all the photos posted on this site, because I know behind the photo is someone who loves their little one as much as I love my Speedy.  
  @raysmyheart   You said it beautifully. 
  "...behind the photo is someone who loves their little one as much as I love my Speedy."....raysmyheart

The reason why I love these Picture of the Months, is for the plain fact that I get to see all different photos, and get to smile, laugh, and be inspired.  Also to learn about lighting, composition, focus, background. I do go into the Gallery to look at photos, too, but somehow find these photos, with the various monthly themes, to be unique and fun. 

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Congratulations on the win, Mouse and @MServant...though, I'd definitely keep all important documents in some locked metal box, where Mouse cannot find the key. 

The photo reminded me of my young days, where we'd watch the 'Flintstones' and they'd have all the animals doing various household tasks.  Really, enjoyable.

@raysmyheart   You said it beautifully. 
  "...behind the photo is someone who loves their little one as much as I love my Speedy."....raysmyheart

The reason why I love these Picture of the Months, is for the plain fact that I get to see all different photos, and get to smile, laugh, and be inspired.  Also to learn about lighting, composition, focus, background. I do go into the Gallery to look at photos, too, but somehow find these photos, with the various monthly themes, to be unique and fun. 
double 

I love them because there's no such thing as too many pictures of cats and so many of the ones captured prove that stereotypes about cats are wrong. People who don't like cats can't seem to grasp how loving, playful, funny and silly they can be. What a loss for them. 

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise

Maybe he thinks he needs more fiber LOL 
I'm not sure about the 'more fiber theory'...@kntrygrl256..
but I am sure glad that Mouse left those pretty books intact.  That would have been an "oh, no" moment. 

This almost appears to be like a work of art .   
Ah!  I like it.  
    I am not being untidy, I am providing material for Mouse to make the most of his creative energy. 
Ahh, so good that the two of you ..@MServant and @raysmyheart...don't have to actually explain to any 'teachers' why your 'homework' or 'professional papers' look a little tattered.  One would call it a 'work of art' while the other calls it 'creative energy done by a cat'. 

I love them because there's no such thing as too many pictures of cats and so many of the ones captured prove that stereotypes about cats are wrong. People who don't like cats can't seem to grasp how loving, playful, funny and silly they can be. What a loss for them. 
@Kat0121   You are so right.  There are never enough fun photos.  And all the ones here do show the 'playful, funny and silly' side of cats.  Totally show how loving and entertaining cats are.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

I'm not sure about the 'more fiber theory'...@kntrygrl256..
but I am sure glad that Mouse left those pretty books intact.  That would have been an "oh, no" moment. 

Ahh, so good that the two of you ..@MServant and @raysmyheart...don't have to actually explain to any 'teachers' why your 'homework' or 'professional papers' look a little tattered.  One would call it a 'work of art' while the other calls it 'creative energy done by a cat'. 

@Kat0121   You are so right.  There are never enough fun photos.  And all the ones here do show the 'playful, funny and silly' side of cats.  Totally show how loving and entertaining cats are.

In my previous work I used to have a lot of meetings to attend, and a lot of 'papers' I had to write at home or to bring home to read.   Have had some very embarrassing moments pulling somewhat soggy and shredded documents out of my bag....  
  Thankfully don't have to do that any more.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise

In my previous work I used to have a lot of meetings to attend, and a lot of 'papers' I had to write at home or to bring home to read.   Have had some very embarrassing moments pulling somewhat soggy and shredded documents out of my bag....  
Our cat Ozzy is banned from hubby's office because of his obsession with chewing paperwork.  I told DH he could just explain to his client that "my cat ate your paperwork" but he didn't find that amusing...  

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

You could just tell them that your "assistant" is really dedicated to making sure each document was of an acceptable quality. 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

You could just tell them that your "assistant" is really dedicated to making sure each document was of an acceptable quality. 
  It was fine when I was meeting with people I saw regularly as they all suffered from the dreaded kittykid updates from me, but it didn't looks so good when meeting senior managers etc and really serious meetings. 
   Mouse seemed to know when I had important papers in my bag and mastered the art of opening which ever bag I was using for them and pulling them out with his teeth. Short of a briefcase with padlock I don't think anything would have stopped him! 
 Maybe he was trying to tell me something about that job.... sensible cat, should have listened to him sooner. 

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

It was fine when I was meeting with people I saw regularly as they all suffered from the dreaded kittykid updates from me, but it didn't looks so good when meeting senior managers etc and really serious meetings. 
   Mouse seemed to know when I had important papers in my bag and mastered the art of opening which ever bag I was using for them and pulling them out with his teeth. Short of a briefcase with padlock I don't think anything would have stopped him! 
 Maybe he was trying to tell me something about that job.... sensible cat, should have listened to him sooner. 
Maybe he was trying to tell you something. They are so intelligent and intuitive. If they could talk, I think they could easily solve a lot of the world's problems 

I put a blanket in Henry's tote to make him more comfortable since he likes to stay in there a lot. He was OK with it for a while until I came home the other day and found he had pooped on it. It was rather messy. I ended up tossing the blanket. The whole thing was so odd because he's so good about using the litter box. He has 2 all to himself and I make sure they scooped before I go to work in the morning. Then I really thought about it. The blanket was given to me as a gift (it's one of those cheap microfiber throws from Wal Mart) by my late DH's employer. That guy was a boss from hell and made my DH's working life miserable. Maybe this was Henry's way of letting me know what he thinks of that guy. DH probably got a good laugh out of that. 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Well, guess whose suitably pampered cat had been waiting patiently for a parcel to be opened for him when I came home from work yesterday?  
   It had Cat Dancer written on the label so I knew it was for him and not me.

We had a great time breaking in to the box and checking out all the packets.   In fact there were SO many great toys in the box that I don't think Mouse has noticed we've only opened and played with a couple of  them...  
​  

(The charmer and little rope bows with fleece tags on).  I haven't seen Mouse play so much in months.    Great prize @Anne  .  A huge thank you from me and Mouse.  
    I will (of course) post photos later, when I can get him to slow down on his play a bit.