Contest Vote For Your 10 Favorite Cats In Sinks!

Vote for your favorite 10 photos

• Grace by @daisyd

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • Missy by @mama africa

Votes: 23 50.0%
  • Artie by @artiemom

• January by @tabbytom

Votes: 18 39.1%
  • Omar by @Kelsbrown

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • Lucy by @ahunter

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Maryam by @tarasgirl06

Votes: 21 45.7%
  • Mingo by @DreamerRose

Votes: 20 43.5%
  • Mouse by @mservant

Votes: 28 60.9%
  • Mimi by @posiepurrs

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • Cassie by @Draco

Votes: 22 47.8%
  • Foxy by @destinyz12

• Charlie by @abyeb

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Cucumella by @golondrina

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Alice by @alejandra rico

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • Rhee Rhee by @Amandajayne268

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Luciano by @ileen

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Leroy and by @LTS3

Votes: 26 56.5%
  • Grischa and Shenka by @Columbine

• Attila by @c-attila

• Mittens by @Loving Mickey

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Oh boy, another difficult vote. :sweat: Fun looking at all the photos though. :thumbsup: :clap:

Thank you for the kind comments about Mouse's gnashers M maggiedemi and R raysmyheart , I have to confess the photo is a couple of years old and I don't think his teeth are quite so white as they were, but still not bad (and just as sharp :lol:). They do get brushed regularly, or at least rubbed over with enzyme paste - after which he always likes to take a good long drink from the tap. :rolleyes2:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
:woo: :dazzler: Thank you everyone, Mouse knows he is a handsome cat but is always happy to receive more compliments. :biggrin: I'll be sure to give him a fish snack tonight as a reward for being so cute and cheeky.

Loved the photos this month: so many different ways our cats like to enjoy our sinks, basins and bathrooms. :lol: No doubt because they know we will notice them when they are there and be sure to give them our undivided attention, esp when we want to use the sink for something else. :rolleyes2:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I knew it! With those perfect teeth he had to win! I need to get some of that enzyme paste, but I doubt my cats would let me use it on them.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
:woo: :dazzler: Thank you everyone, Mouse knows he is a handsome cat but is always happy to receive more compliments. :biggrin: I'll be sure to give him a fish snack tonight as a reward for being so cute and cheeky.

Loved the photos this month: so many different ways our cats like to enjoy our sinks, basins and bathrooms. :lol: No doubt because they know we will notice them when they are there and be sure to give them our undivided attention, esp when we want to use the sink for something else. :rolleyes2:
:hyper:Congratulations! I just found out and am so happy Mouse won. I loved the photo. :kiss:
We got Gypsy a teeth cleaning kit but all she wants to do is chew on the brush, we have a lot to work on.:lol: :lol2:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Mouse is looking very pleased with himself and enjoying all the purraise. He went to see his vet this morning for his annual check-up and vaccinations and they told him his gums and teeth looked in great condition - I think he might try to show them off even more now. :lol: As long as it burns off a few calories I'll be happy because they told me he's put on a whole kilo over the last 3 years. :eek3: :disturbed: :cringe: :disappointed: :headshake: :paperbag: Serious rations and kitty-gym called for. Him and me both. :walk: (It's off to weight management classes for us).

dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 It sounds like you and Gypsy are making a brilliant start on the teeth cleaning to me - her chewing on the brush is excellent - brushing her own teeth and enjoying doing it. :thumbsup: Mouse used to do that when I used the little silicone finger brush that came in the box.

What a lovely photo mama africa mama africa , you will have to be sure and see when the photo contests start so you can enter the next one.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations, mservant mservant and Mouse! Sorry this is so late, but I lost the thread and had to hunt it up again. Wasn't emailed! Mouse is beautiful and so clever to get to the water that way.