Vladimir is here!

vladimir

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Greetings everyone!  My cat Vladimir is new to the Cat Site.  Vladimir is a 4 year old Chartreux who reins over our condo in Huntington Beach CA.  When he's not stalking the crows on our patio he enjoys sleeping in the sunlight, snuggling in bed, and belly rubs (most of the time).  He always greets his parents with lots of meows and head bumps.  We're looking forward to meeting everyone here on the forum!  

ritz

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome.  Where did you get that blue hammock, the thing under the chair?  What a great idea!

Ritz's favorite spot has changed to several places, not just one; she likes being UNDER things now, more. 

And belly rubs of course!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

vladimir

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello Cindy and hello Ritz!  That cat hammock is a Kitty Cradle (Vladimir actually got to be the model for it...hopefully his fame doesn't go to his head).  The product is in "pre-launch" right now at kittycradle.com.  Here is another pic of Vlad snoozing. 

Last edited:

ritz

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks I'll check it out.

Ritz use to sleep in her cat carrier (!) but then went to the vets in it, and - surprise - no longer sleeps in it :)

Handsome lad, that Vladimir.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS! :wavey:
Vladimir certainly is a handsome guy, perfect for modeling.

ashley marie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello Cindy and hello Ritz!  That cat hammock is a Kitty Cradle (Vladimir actually got to be the model for it...hopefully his fame doesn't go to his head).  The product is in "pre-launch" right now at kittycradle.com.  Here is another pic of Vlad snoozing. 
I love him he is so handsome!