Violet crossed over

Jeff_F

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My baby Violet crossed over last night. I took her to the emergency vet and by time I got her there she had passed... I suspect she passed in my arms when I put her in her carrier.

I'll post more things about her later.. the happy moments and love she gave me
Jeff

DSC_0001 4x6.jpg

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Please come back when you are able and tell us about her life and the love you have for each other. To be remembered and loved after death is a great honor, one she truly deserves.....
I pray you can take a small measure of comfort that she died near the one she loves so very much. It helped her so much to feel your love and presence, she is at peace because she has your everlasting gratitude and love.
Remember love is spiritual, so eternal. She will forever be as close as your thoughts and prayers, try to remember all those years of love and happiness, be thankful for them, and give thanks to her.
Not one of us is perfect, there is always guilt and all those should haves, could haves, when dealing with the passing of a loved one. don't let it mar the beautiful memories you cherish in your memories. You are not alone in your grief, we have stood in your shoes and empathize with what you are feeling. We are here to show you there is life after a death, though you are battered and heart sore, eventually time will dull the sharp edges of grief. Time is the only thing that does.
Please know i will hold you both in my thoughts and prayers, take care of yourself, know grief takes as long as it takes, and that your sweet little girl will always hold a special place in your soul.....RIP precious Violet. You will always be dearly missed, you will hold a secure place in a loving heart forever. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jeff_F

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well.. last November I got my girlfriend, Erin, a kitten.. she wanted a new cat and that meant a kitten. We went to the animal resuce shelter in our county and Erin picked out Violet. She was shy at the start but after a few days she warmed up to us and then she was so loving and playful.

I would buy her toys and she loved to play with them
Part 1..

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I am very sorry. No words of mine may comfort you at this time of grief, but still, here I am in all my sincerity to pray that you will go through this with strength.

Hang in there.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Violet, dream your deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever!

Violet lived, breathed and had her being wrapped in your love, and wrapping in your loving arms, she confidently took her first steps through the Gate between This Adventure and her Next Great Adventure. What more can any living being ask? Now, from her new home in That Place Where All Things Are Known, she blesses you, and she sends her love, translated and purified into Love, back to walk with you down through all your days. Because Love abides. Always, forever, Love abides.

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It seems that your Violet was a very young cat, I'm so sorry, it isn't fair. She was a beauty indeed :redheartpump:
She will surely be missed.
RIP Violet, your mom and dad loved you so much.

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry for your loss :(

Please do share more photos and stories about her when you feel able - I know it is incredibly painful at first, but there is no rush. When you feel ready to talk about it and remember her, we are here to listen.