Videos Not Showing Up

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wherever someone has posted a video, I see a pink box that says, "Template public:_media_site_embed_youtube not found. Try rebuilding or reinstalling the s9e/MediaSites add-on."

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks for the report! Some more adjustments have to be made, and the techs need to get some sleep first.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm getting an error that video format is not recognized. I'm trying to see if it's site specific or all over the internet (video format)

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I was able to post to YouTube but seems that uploading videos to the media center on here is not working.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Are you trying to include a video in a post? You can post directly from YouTube, which is supported. Click the three dots next to the emoji icon in the bar above the reply box, choose Media, and paste the YouTube link. That will embed the video.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes but I was trying to upload a video to my album here on this site which I get an error. Under the top tab of media. It worked before but since the site update it hasn't. Forgot to mention before I was able to just upload from my computer. Now it's changed I suppose. Which is fine just want to make sure I'm not going any crazier than I am already lol