Video: Molly getting her nails clipped

aussie_dog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Now THIS is the way a cat should behave when getting her nails clipped! Some day I have to tape Buffy or Willow's nail clipping sessions, when they're blubbering and warbling and kicking and hitting, the works. Molly just sat nicely for my sister and let her nails be clipped. For some reason, she was so nice with my sister, but every time I do it (I make it a point to do only one, so she gets desensitized to it), she rips her paw away as soon as the metal of the nail clipper touches the nail. But my sister managed to get all 20 done in under 2 minutes. It's not fair...

Anyway...

Here's an older one of her simply playing with the drapes on the window. The fabric is really lovely to play with, lol (previous cats, including Buffy, loved to jump up and hang on it when they were kittens, thus tearing the fabric)

EDIT: okay, the first video is still being processed, so just give it time

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
awww Molly is such a good girl
. It's so funny how they react differently to somebody else doing it!

Molly is adorable

Lily is an absolute monster when she has her nails clipped - she screeches before the clipper even touches her nail. I have never hurt her so I don't know why she carries on.

Tolstoy is an angel though - I can just whip through those one after the other.

solaritybengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hehe you gave me an idea. Someday I need to get an audio of Hope getting her nails clipped. She dosen't fight really if I hold her pretty good. But the noises she makes, non-stop! Its actually really funny to listen to her.