Victory Is Mine!! Patience Finally Paid Off!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Since I got the girls, they have never been "friendly" with each other. I got them in February 2014. They are biologically related but I'm not sure exactly how. I had always wished that they were friends. They never fought but they never really spent time together either. I always wondered though, "Are they friends behind my back?" I figured I'd never really know and I was right.

UNTIL TODAY!

I had fallen asleep for a bit after I got home from work. When I woke up, they were at the foot of my bed. Right next to each other. I quickly grabbed my phone to take a photo as proof. I figured they would immediately head for the hills. I photographed the unicorn! I got the shot!!

Here it is!

upload_2019-3-29_19-1-36.png

upload_2019-3-29_19-0-8.png

"We've been spotted! Do something!"

upload_2019-3-29_18-59-3.png

"Oh no. Act like you don't know me."

Never underestimate the power of patience! :yess:

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a lot of I'm-being-casual-here-just-waiting-for-the-observatory-to-open. Yeah, there's a comet coming, that can only be seen out this window. We had no choice.

They are amazing.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They are so funny. Sophie likes to sit beside me on the recliner. Lilith has recently started doing this too. She's beside me now. Sophie came over and found her sister in her spot. She's not pleased. Lilith is fresh out of darns to give. She's staying put.

I love those pictures because it's hard to tell where one cat's butt ends and the other starts. :lol:

#twinning

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
I’m jealous. Lily and Iris are sisters. They hate each other. Hissing. Growling. Never together. But I have so many sweet pics of them as kittens, intertwined with their paws around each other. Somewhere, it all went bad. They’re almost 15 so it’s not ever going to get better. :(