Vibes for surgery Friday

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I go in for surgery Friday at 11:00am. I'm having laparoscopy for endometriosis for the second time. Last time they found a lot of endo and quite a bit of adhesions (stage 3) and scarring (from ectopic pregnancy 10 years ago) and I'm having the same type and amount of pain as I did 4.5 years ago when I had the surgery last. My dr is going to do more extensive stuff this time around, including putting some adhesion barriers down, which will need a bigger incision. I have a few chronic health problems not related to this, and my husband is convinced they won't let me come home after the surgery and they will make me stay overnight or longer. He says it's just a feeling he has. Hopefully he is wrong. I HATE hospitals. I just hope everything goes well and the additional steps my dr takes will keep me from having this surgery again for a LONG time.
An additional benefit would be me getting pregnant again finally.
Wishful thinking. hehe

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lots of prayers and vibes headed that way for a safe procedure/recovery!!!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kara, you never know (pregnancy)...Im a firm believer in if it was meant to be then it will be

for surgery, I hope all goes well and you are home asap.

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Prayers coming your way for this to go smoothly and you will be back to good health very soon.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you again everyone!

I'm starting to get nervous now. Nervous and afraid that something bad will happen during the surgery, and of the pain afterward.

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kara_leigh

Thank you again everyone!

I'm starting to get nervous now. Nervous and afraid that something bad will happen during the surgery, and of the pain afterward.
I think surgery scares everyone. I just hope you get the result you want. More good health