Vibes for crittermom needed

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tammy said they had a rough night. They are still at the hospital getting xrays done.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh man they sure have had some time with Seth this year. Hoping he feels better soon.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That poor child! Hasn't he been through enough already! Sending lots of and prayers for him and his family.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
**UPDATE**

Seth has RSV,Bronchitis,middle ear infections in BOTH ears, and an upper respiratory infection. But NO pneumonia. Tammy thanks you all for your wishes. She will be back later to send her personal thanks.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys for all the vibes and etc. I haven't had time to read all the posts, so please forgive me.I have been really busy with Seth.
I wanted to say thank you also to Michele, for posting this for me.I hope to be able to get back on-line MAYBE tomm. It all depends on how he is doing.
The Drs told me that if he gets Pneumonia again, we will have to do Immune System testing.
Not sure what that involves.
Thanks again everyone!!!

the Bronchiolitis is RSV

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Poor Seth! I'm really relieved it's not pneumonia - I REALLY hope this is something he can grow out of, like allergies are for many.

Keeping up the "get well soon and quickly" vibes. I really hope he can enjoy Christmas!

Laurie