Vibes again....please

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm asking for bean vibes again. My ten week appt is Tuesday and its exactly six months from when I found out I miscarried and I will as far along nine weeks five days. I'm not freaking out yet but I have some nerves. Df is going with and I'm making him go in with me to hold my hand. Logically I have no reason to worry but I am. So if you can spare some vibes I would really appreciate it. I will update regardless Tuesday morning. My appt is at eight thirty so by ten I should update.

Thank you all!!!!!!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You will be in my prayers and I will be thinking of you on Tuesday, for moral support from afar. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone. I know I'm probably being paranoid but is rather ask and not need them then not ask and need.them.....if that makes sense.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aw sweetie, of course you're nervous! :hugs: GREAT that DF is going with you! (I go to every appointment with my DH, he gets so nervous for everything, I'm always there to hold his hand! Even for MRIs and such - they let me hold his foot LOL). Bean vibes headed your way! :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes:

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Many 
coming from here. Good luck and many prayers for a healthy little bean!  I had two miscarriages last year so I can understand your nervousness. I'm sure everything is fine this time around.