Vetbasis Cat Litter

CommonCatOwner

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This stuff has been phenomenal for my cats and I am considering using it exclusively. Does anyone have any long term experience with this litter? I have only been using it a few weeks in one litter box and have been very impressed. I'd be interested to learn about people's experiences with this litter because for me it has surpassed the clay litter in every aspect. Does anyone have anything to share?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

CommonCatOwner

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I used the search engine before I posted. Did you look at the results? They are mostly concerning hairballs and some other product. A couple mention Vetbasis going out of business and one post vaguely mentions the litter being seen at a store (over a decade ago). I was trying to find if anyone uses this litter or has on a regular basis as it is currently available. The litter works great. It is light, 100% dust free, has great odor control, clumps wonderfully, and has a pleasant smell (which is my favorite thing as my apartment doesn't smell like cat litter now). I was just hoping that other folks might be able to provide some input based on experience. I performed a search on google and found very little information there as well. Anyway I guess I will have to find out myself. Maybe after using it for a while longer I could provide a detailed review since nobody seems to be familiar with it. I've never been impressed by cat litter and this stuff is awesome.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
I’ve never heard of or seen this litter! I did some searching here on TCS and came up with the same results you and Furballsmom Furballsmom mom did. Ditto on the web. Great to have the feedback on it! I think we’re all always looking for the perfect litter. :)

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Yeah, I didn't know, --not everyone is aware of/utilizes the search.

As Tobermory Tobermory said, a review would be terrific!
Maybe after using it for a while longer I could provide a detailed review since nobody seems to be familiar with it. I've never been impressed by cat litter and this stuff is awesome.

Totsy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hiya! Where did you buy it and what made you decide to try it? Just purrious...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

CommonCatOwner

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I purchased it at a local pet store that focuses on healthy/more natural products for cats and dogs. I tried it because I hadn't been satisfied with other cat litters do to dust, smell, and general cleanliness. Also, all the other litter I tried had an unpleasant odor in and of itself, and having a litter that generally didn't smell bad was appealing.