Very Sick Kitten

Caspers Human

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would come over to your house and help you myself if I could. Really, I would!

But, I'm sorry, I don't even know where you live. You're probably half the world away.

Call your parents. Call a friend. Call a neighbor. Stand on your front doorstep and yell for help!

I'm sorry if this sounds mean. I really don't intend to sound like that.
But, I gotta' ask... Why are you fooling around on the internet when your cat is sick and could, very well, die if you don't get it medical attention.

Time is of the essence, right now. Seconds count!

Is there a veterinary hotline for your town?
Most towns do have one.

Where are you?

sweetblackpaws

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry. That is good he vomited, though! I will pray for you, too!

Why does this thread say "N/A"????

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Tremorman

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am so sorry. That is good he vomited, though! I will pray for you, too!

Why does this thread say "N/A"????
I have no idea thankyou very much I'm just going to hope the he can come through this I don't want to lose my little buddy

sweetblackpaws

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I understand! I just wish I could help. No matter what happens, we are here for you.

Tremorman

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I understand! I just wish I could help. No matter what happens, we are here for you.
Thank you very much this is killing me watching his sister trying to play with him !! I'm going to let him sleep and hopefully sleepthis off

sweetblackpaws

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That is good his sister is near him, that will probably be of comfort to him. He may make it since he vomited earlier.

Tremorman

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
That is good his sister is near him, that will probably be of comfort to him. He may make it since he vomited earlier.
Thank you very much I've never had indoor cats but I really have grown attachedto these twothey have stolen my heart

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Nowadays they always get people in medical coma. BUT the older standard was to keeping them awake at all costs. Om insure what is best here.*vibes!*
Thank you very much this is killing me watching his sister trying to play with him !! I'm going to let him sleep and hopefully sleepthis off

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Please keep the kitten warm with a heat source such as a hot water bottle wrapped in a towel and placed nearby. You can use any type of bottle with hot water in it.

Are you able to wake the kitten? If so, please give honey or sugar water with a pinch of salt. Use a syringe or dropper and give tiny drops at a time. The kitten needs hydration.

The biggest concern here is liver and/or neurological damage.

How old is the kitten?

Please kitten-proof your home now by removing medicines, toxic plants, small parts of anything, and by making sure there are no cracks or crevices the kittens can get into but not get out.

Kittens can be very resilient. I hope he makes it. Keep us posted.

sweetblackpaws

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Please let us know if kitty made it - and let us know how you are! Whatever happened, I know you love him!

ashade1

Wild and Wonderful Animal Rescue Director
Top Cat
Purraise
Any update on this kitten? Did you intentionally give it ibuprofen for a different medical issue?