Very Cute Kitten Live Stream From Fosters In Il

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday I stumbled upon this YouTube livestream that some people who foster strays until they're adopted run 24/7. I've had so much fun watching the roomful of kittens playing. They also have a pregnant momma cat (looks like a beautiful kitten herself) in a separate room...she's having kittens probably some time this week.

Very cute. Thought I'd share:
As I type this, the kittens must all be napping, but usually there are a few of them scampering and playing.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The kittens were very quiet since I posted....nappy, nappy.

...but it looks like the momma cat is going into labor right now. Kind of exciting!

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She just had her first kitten...on the lap of the foster mom.

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Second kitten was just born. Poor tiny momma cat...both kittens have come out back legs, rear-end first.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I noticed in the picture that mama kitty looks very young and small. Poor mama kitty!

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's what the foster dad has said a few times. She's a tiny cat and he doubts that she is one year old. He said that she is the sweetest cat they've brought in. All she wants to do is sit on their laps, be petted, and purr. :lovecat3:

Whoever adopts her is going to be very lucky.

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got sleepy and went to bed between #2 and #3. Got up to see that all went well. Sweet Roux...such a good momma kitty. :lovecat:

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's hard to believe those 3 kittens were born less than 48 hours ago. They look huge...but I guess that means that the momma cat, Roux, is a tiny, tiny, tiny cat herself. The foster dad said she was tiny, but those kittens look too large to have actually come out of her Sunday night. :eek3:

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The five oldest kittens are going to new homes. Two leave today, two tomorrow and one on Monday. I'm going to miss watching them play. After they're gone the foster parents are doing some home repairs on the kitten room and won't be taking another momma cat and kittens for a few weeks.

They still have Roux and her 3 kittens in another room, so they'll still be live-streaming. I've fallen in love with Ben, one of the newborns. The kittens will be 3 weeks old tomorrow and are starting to crawl around and venture out of the nursing box. :lovecat:

I would love to be able to have a large house like that and foster so many cats and kittens.