Velvet Needs Vibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lots more prayers coming your way for you and Velvet. So hard..... I am sure you are cherishing this time with Velvet.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nikki, I am so sorry to read this, I know what it's like to have that "Soul Kitty" that no other cat can compare to, and to face losing that amazing love in your life, I pray whatever her journey; it's pain free

Big hugs to you Nikki

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've just seen this now Nikki and I'm so sorry.
for you in this difficult time.

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I understand your dilemma all too well. I had to let my Spud go to the Rainbow Bridge last Tuesday. He was ready...I was not. I promised him that I would help him go and do it with his dignity intact. I was there when he came in to the world, I saw him being born....I held him in my arms as he left this world. I just got his ashes back yesterday. He was going to be 17 in July. I miss him more than I can say, he was my soul kitty so I totally understand that bond that you have with Velvet. She will let you know if you ask her to. Gentle ((((hugs))) for you and Velvet.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today I'm going to say good-bye to my sweet Velvet girl.
She is just continuing to decline and I can't allow her to suffer.
I am not ready for this at all to be honest (I've put it off for over a year now and at this rate I'm not sure that I'll ever be "ready" to say goodbye to my best friend, but I know for her sake that I can't let her suffer anymore. I know little Velvet is tired and ready to let go. Please pray for us today if you think about us. My mom is taking us together so that I don't have to drive. It's fitting: my mom was there the day that I adopted Velvet when I was a little child, so she will be there today when we say goodbye to sweet Velvet.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry Nikki

Saying goodbye is never an easy thing to do, but trust in your heart that you are doing the right thing for her, even though it is ripping you apart right now.

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You and Velvet are in my thoughts and prayers.

Your bond with her will continue always. She will never be far. She is in your heart.

God bless you both.

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thinking of you both today, I'm so sorry. x

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry. I will keep both of you in my thoughts. She was a much-loved little girl.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
With sadness and sympathy I will now close this thread.

RIP Velvet.

Status
Not open for further replies.