Vacation

Crazy8catlady

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So the family and I went on vacation last week and left the crazy 8 and company in the hands of my sisters ex bf.
First off..... when we came home we were expecting the house to smell like a litterbox. And there to be absolute calamity.

BUT instead we walked in and every cat (the 6 free roaming) was sitting on the couch. BC included. The house had a beautiful smell of soft flowers. We were greeted by Toes.
Famas had a clean litter box, full water dispenser, and full bowl. ALSO a CLEAN KENNEL!!!
Murphy however was catnapped earlier in the week by my sister... but his box was clean as well.

The house was vacuumed-swept-and mopped. WHAT!! The Dishes were ALL CLEAN. The beds were ALL made. He even cleaned my Bearded Dragons tank.

The Dog had a snuggle T-Shirt on and was sleeping on a NEW dog bed! (Say What!!)

Final report: Everyone was well behaved up until the day we were set to arrive. It was like they KNEW we were coming home lol Zack also says Heffy is the most snuggliest cat he's ever met. (tell me something I don't know Zachary lol)

I don't know what I'm more impressed with. The behavior of the crazy 8 and Company or our house sitter! One thing is for sure! He's now our go to guy. We gave him $60 for the week. But I personally feel $150 would have been more acceptable for the amount of work done over the course of 7 days. I'll sneak the extra $$ to him on the sly next time I see him.

I Just hope Murphy isn't around any indoor outdoor animals. All it takes is 1 FLEA and that cat is back to the vet with his hair and skin falling off again.