Vacation rescue

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww sweet Caroline, what adorable picture's to see in a morning. She's just too cute :hearthrob: and growing fast you can certainly see how well she's doing. :clapcat: so lucky you saved her.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Deacon Blues

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Caroline is just over 8 weeks old and she has moved to her forever home. We love her, and miss her. She looks so grown up!
F052B22C-6F7F-49E0-BDB3-EAE3EE6C24FA.jpeg

Deacon Blues

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Pixel is 8 months older than Caroline. What we do not see in the “live” photo, above, is Caroline attacking/biting Pixel playfully. They are best pals. It truly is great when a rescue works out!

Deacon Blues

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Caroline is now almost a year old. She is a beach rat/cat, through and through. She loves to get into everything! Adopting feral cats is a challenge, but then how do you say no?
EFDA1A68-4DC3-44D0-82BD-030F2BFDB65F.jpeg

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Caroline is now almost a year old. She is a beach rat/cat, through and through. She loves to get into everything! Adopting feral cats is a challenge, but then how do you say no?View attachment 431472
Oh my! I just got caught up on this thread, breathlessly in one go! What a story! I cried, I laughed, I hugged…the photo! Such a whirlwind of joy with SUCH a happy ending! Thank you!

Deacon Blues

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I did not know what a muted calico was, until we rescued Caroline,...