Using Emoticon?

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
:bicolorcat: If a moderator could assist me, I'd love to be able to use this fabulous icon of yours elsewhere; it looks very much like my Luciano. Please advise if this is possible - this would indeed be a big pawsitive for me.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Hi ileen ileen ! :hellocomputer:

You should be able to right click on it and save it to your computer to use wherever you want. :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ileen

Super Cat
Purraise
Do you know how to do that on a phone? I hit copy & when I try to paste into a text, it just says : bicolorcat :

Last edited:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Do you know how to do that on a phone?
Are you on iPhone? If you are, tap on the emoticon and hold and image will be enlarged and swipe up while holding down the image and there's a selection that says 'Save Image or Copy'. Not sure about Android Phones.

I tried that and went into my WhatsApp and paste on a new message and sent to myself. But the image turns out not clear and the same if I save as an image to my photos :dunno:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ileen

Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you! I do have an iphone. When I tried save image & paste into a text, it still said : bicolorcat :, but when I copied & pasted into a text, the icon did appear, not clear like you said, but it worked! I don't know why it transfers as large as it does. I think if it was as small as the icon shows here, it would be clear.