Useful Apps

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I was using one of my favorite apps, Flipp, few days ago and thought I would share it and also see if others have apps they couldn’t get by without.

Flipp has no fees or enrollment and it can be a big money saver. It posts the recent circulars from retail, grocery, discount and drug stores and if I am hoping to find a particular item on sale its search function will show me who has it in their circular and how long it’s on sale. I was looking for steak this week so I did a search and could immediately compare prices at my local chains.

Last edited:

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I was using one of my favorite apps, Flipp, few days ago and thought I would share it and also see if others have apps they couldn’t get by without.

Flipp has no fees or enrollment and it can be a big money saver. It posts the recent circulars from retail, grocery, discount and drug stores and if I am hoping to find a particular item on sale its search function will show me who has it in their circular and how long it’s on sale. I was looking for steak this week so I did a search and could immediately compare prices at my local chains.
Oh, wow, that does look useful!