Urgent Multi-cat Inbreeding Situation For Years

cheesycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I know you love these cats, but if they are starving and being inbred and you are not eating yourselves and struggling to keep a roof over your head. It shouldn’t matter where these cats go. Get them somewhere asap regardless of how you’re feeling it. I know it’s hard and you want to know what is going to happen to them but you just can’t. You have way too big of a problem on your hands at this point.
And I know in my state our animal care and control gets the help of several no kill shelters whom take the cats out of the large pound and put them into foster homes until they can be adopted.
I would stop looking at the ads and just do it. Get your guy’s life together. Try to move. Maybe somewhere not so expensive. I know New York is not cheap to live in. A one bedroom really isn’t even fit for three people (and should be easily afforded by two full time working adults so I hope you can find a better living place somehwere cheaper). Let alone three people and 20 cats. And if you have a bug problem that is a public health hazard that can and should be treated asap. Please just keep taking them there. They are suffering and so are you. Just do what is right.

Leomc123

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Maybe put up posters at your local vet advertising your cats to be rehomed. Or at your school advertise them as your teachers if you can do this. Maybe someone in your school would like to have a cat ? Ask your friends, relatives, people you may know who is willing to love and look after them.