Urgent In Colorado

FelisCatus

RIP </3
Super Cat
Purraise
Bless you for that :)
It's nothing at all :), you will have made a much bigger impact by actually finding them a place.

This is driving me crazy... I wonder if something has happened to her... it's been 3 days and if the cats are not being taken care of and are older who knows what has happened to them. Not gonna lie, I checked my email literally every 5 minutes since emailing her...

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hopefully it's positive...

I feel I should mention that there is a possibility that this was not a sincere plea for help for cats, --there are a couple things that seem true and honest but also a couple things that raise a red flag.

I'm confused, frankly. I have to admit that the more time goes by, the more I'm wondering if this was bogus, or, if she's for real that she found a (hopefully viable) way out of there for the cats and forgot about us in the "chaos".

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the second option (and that she comes back to tell us something).

FelisCatus

RIP </3
Super Cat
Purraise
Hopefully it's positive...

I feel I should mention that there is a possibility that this was not a sincere plea for help for cats, --there are a couple things that seem true and honest but also a couple things that raise a red flag.

I'm confused, frankly. I have to admit that the more time goes by, the more I'm wondering if this was bogus, or, if she's for real that she found a (hopefully viable) way out of there for the cats and forgot about us in the "chaos".

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the second option (and that she comes back to tell us something).
If it was a troll however, why post it in multiple places (here and Craigslist?). I don't see what they get out of it unless they are reading these posts of us worrying and laughing at us?

They also put their real name which lines up with a vet tech who is from Sweden and has a blind cat, even if it's in a different city (California vs Colorado).

I like to think it's just a person who is handling the situation as best as they can and maybe doesn't have access to internet all the time since they just moved back to Sweden. Maybe library only, but there's a snowstorm? Even my own city was pretty much shut down the other day due to ice + snow.

Either way, I created a gmail account and sent another email from there... just in case my first two were filtered out for being a .ca email account.

Last edited:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
It's a little crazy-making, but I do understand from her post that she has been through a LOT. Hopefully, we will hear from her very soon.

FelisCatus

RIP </3
Super Cat
Purraise
I will tell her immediately to come here.

I nearly threw my phone out of excitement when I saw her email lol.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
To the OP/mcarlson;

I need for you to tell me the best time for your neighbor to be able to get the cats, so that basically I can pick them up, get them settled in my vehicle and leave, if at all possible.

Would s/he consider meeting me at your nearest vet clinic? (By the way, I have a couple of carriers if needed.)

If not, and you're not comfortable providing his/her home address and phone number here in this public thread we can private message (pm) that part, but I'd like to keep the rest of it here so that all the other people who've been such a big part of this can read how things are going :)

Last edited:

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's nothing at all :), you will have made a much bigger impact by actually finding them a place.

This is driving me crazy... I wonder if something has happened to her... it's been 3 days and if the cats are not being taken care of and are older who knows what has happened to them. Not gonna lie, I checked my email literally every 5 minutes since emailing her...
This is how I'm going to feel about our other case. >< Eek!

Btw Furballsmom Furballsmom you're amazing!!!