URGENT! I NEED HELP!

Cat McCannon

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Offer her a more comfortable cocoon at a location that lowers her stress. Don’t forget to place scent markers in the new cocoon.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very hard to read all capital letters.

She’s clearly telling you she is not happy with things, she needs to be in a quiet, darkened room to bond with her babies in a box large enough for Mum to stretch out in, covered for privacy.
some cats find a closet cozy to begin with, she should not be out roaming the house. Sit with her to help calm and reassure her if needed for as long as it takes for her to settle down.

Towels are also not ideal for little ones as their claws easily get caught, bedding needs to be changed daily and kept clean.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Catgirl11133344

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Very hard to read all capital letters.

She’s clearly telling you she is not happy with things, she needs to be in a quiet, darkened room to bond with her babies in a box large enough for Mum to stretch out in, covered for privacy.
some cats find a closet cozy to begin with, she should not be out roaming the house. Sit with her to help calm and reassure her if needed for as long as it takes for her to settle down.

Towels are also not ideal for little ones as their claws easily get caught, bedding needs to be changed daily and kept clean.
It wasn't towels I got confused it was like that cloth you wash the floor with and she has a very large, covered, comfortable special box(it wasn't exactly a box but more of a specific thing for moms and kittens) in a quite place. I think It was instinct but I don't know what to do cause I don't want them to be in places like behind the couch.

crystal dawn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Moma needs a cozy comfortable place or two. If you have a way to set up another nesting box with clean bedding in a hidden but safe location try that and let moma cat find it and move her kittens to it if she wants. That way she's done what she feels she needs to do and moved them, but they're still safe and warm.

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since she's going for behind the sofa, she is looking for a very protected place, somewhere that is protected all around, all sides and pretty much the top. Can you put her box in a closet? Can you get her a bigger, deeper box? Think like a child, she is trying to find a fort to hide the kittens in. Perhaps you could put the towels behind the sofa where she wants the kittens. That would cover the dirt, and make it warmer and you could check on them with a flashlight. She will probably move them again in a day or two. Cats do move the kittens a lot outside.

In the meantime get more boxes and make her little caves with small entrances and tops you can fold back to check on them.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How are things going? This link may have some useful ideas:

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
susanm9006 susanm9006 How did you fare after the booster dose? I haven't heard anything alarming yet but our Pfizer patients seem to have an easier time than our Moderna patients did. After this week, CDC should be announcing their decision on the 3rd doses of Moderna & Janssen/Johnson& Johnson.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
susanm9006 susanm9006 How did you fare after the booster dose? I haven't heard anything alarming yet but our Pfizer patients seem to have an easier time than our Moderna patients did. After this week, CDC should be announcing their decision on the 3rd doses of Moderna & Janssen/Johnson& Johnson.
I felt tired and like I was coming down with something the evening after having the booster but by the next morning I was fine. No arm soreness at all this time.