Updates from Kiev

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
To my untrained eye it looks like Russia is just about reaching its limit in the Donbass while Ukraine is starting the push back around Kherson - please God let it be true.
As they say, "from your mouth to God's ears." Hoping and praying for Ukraine to push back near Kherson. 🙏 Thinking of Alina, the cats and you. 💕

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Paul9856

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi Everyone, I am just dropping a note to let you all know that everything is great in Kyiv, no-one is paying any attention to Poo-tins claims to annexing our territory and our forces are reclaiming territory everyday. Having said that the nutter DOES have nukes and is clearly off his gourd so we cannot predict the future but even if it stays conventional I doubt the war will be over this year and even next may be a stretch so please don't forget us

Paul and Alina.

white shadow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey !

Good to hear of no harm to you and that you would appear to have that 'stiff upper lip'!

Now, I have a question: You remember, back on Independence Day....with the static display of ex-Orc equipment in the Square...?

Are you sure one of your cats didn't go AWOL???

Had to have been one of yours ! :flail:

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Its just been on the news here in the UK that Kiev has been hit by missiles. Are you and Alina alright.

Paul9856

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Paul, if you are able, please let us know how you and Alina are.💖 :hugs:
We are OK The explosions seem to have been fairly close to our district and also in the city centre. Obviously spooked because it has been quiet for a long time but nothing else.

Paul

Paul9856

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise