Updated baby horse pictures! (running with mom!)

mbrcpr

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well if we're posting pictures of horses, here's mine! This is Desert As-Kal, also known as Mr. Nib. He's my 19 year old (yes, he's 19!!) Arabian gelding. I'd had him about 2 months in this picture, he's coming off 2 years of standing in the pasture and not being ridden. So he's still out of shape. His color is liver chestnut. One nice thing about Arabians is they only come in 5 colors (black, bay, gray, chestnut, and roan) so it's easy to decide what color they are. It's hard to see in the picture but he looks like a chocolate brown. Just STUNNING if I do say so myself! (Can you tell I just love this horse?) Oh, his mane is sticking up like that by his ears because his previous owner had cut a longer "bridle path" than what I like, so I'm letting it grow out. The bridle path is a clipped area that keeps the mane from getting tangled in the halter or bridle.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by EnzoLeya

Cash is a bronze buckskin so he's darker with a brilliant shine. I love the light colored buckskins too!
He really is fabulous looking - stunning.

Originally Posted by mbrcpr

Well if we're posting pictures of horses, here's mine! This is Desert As-Kal, also known as Mr. Nib. He's my 19 year old (yes, he's 19!!) Arabian gelding. I'd had him about 2 months in this picture, he's coming off 2 years of standing in the pasture and not being ridden. So he's still out of shape. His color is liver chestnut. One nice thing about Arabians is they only come in 5 colors (black, bay, gray, chestnut, and roan) so it's easy to decide what color they are. It's hard to see in the picture but he looks like a chocolate brown. Just STUNNING if I do say so myself! (Can you tell I just love this horse?) Oh, his mane is sticking up like that by his ears because his previous owner had cut a longer "bridle path" than what I like, so I'm letting it grow out. The bridle path is a clipped area that keeps the mane from getting tangled in the halter or bridle.
I can see why you love him. He's a really handsome fella. I so envy you ladies with your horses.