Update on the stray boxer!

catsallover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's great news!
Make sure they are willing to get some help to "rehab" him, so it all goes quickly and smoothly. I've heard a great book for new boxer owners is the "Boxers for Dummies" book, too.

Yea! I'll pray it goes well

boxersncats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
That's wonderful!

Boxers for Dummies is a great book for Boxer newbies! Boxers are great dogs, and wonderful companions, but do have their quirks! I have my fingers crossed that he gets a wonderful new home!

loveysmummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is wonderful! I would also suggest that they begin training right away (not group classes!!) and that they read up on the boxer breed (join a boxer site even) so they can identify some of this boy's issues!!

Good lucK!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fraggles

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
After a long day of running around, my cousin came and picked him up yesterday. This has been the best happy ending one could ask for.

I told him what he needs to do right away, and he said that should not be a problem. (Training, neutering him, shots etc) They've named him King, which probably suits him.

My cousins just had their youngest daughter leave for college, so Mr. King is probably going to end up being their new baby.

And what do you know, King loves to play frisbee. We found this out by accident.