Update on my hubby

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
That's wonderful that's he's recovering well. As for Christmas, the rehab hospital might have something festive planned for the day, or in the days before. So maybe check it out, and you and he could attend together. Or leave the tree up and celebrate when he comes home. Or even do both. 🤗

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's wonderful that's he's recovering well. As for Christmas, the rehab hospital might have something festive planned for the day, or in the days before. So maybe check it out, and you and he could attend together. Or leave the tree up and celebrate when he comes home. Or even do both. 🤗
Given how this place is run, I doubt anything is planned. I have told his transplant team that I am surprised they use this place given the great care he received while in their care. Let’s just say the staff does not like it when I come in because I have yet to visit that I haven’t had to say something. For instance the last time I was there, they left a dirty bed pan sitting on the other bed in the room for almost an hour until I said something. I kept thinking they were coming back for it and when I realized they weren’t I got after them.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Given how this place is run, I doubt anything is planned. I have told his transplant team that I am surprised they use this place given the great care he received while in their care. Let’s just say the staff does not like it when I come in because I have yet to visit that I haven’t had to say something. For instance the last time I was there, they left a dirty bed pan sitting on the other bed in the room for almost an hour until I said something. I kept thinking they were coming back for it and when I realized they weren’t I got after them.
Sorry to hear that, but maybe they'll surprise you, about the Christmas festivities.