tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Humans are responsible for the problem and should act humanely. They must accept responsibility in order to correct anything. Take care of nature to begin with and these problems will never occur. TNR. The colonies will naturally diminish if no more animals are dumped.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Humans are responsible for the problem and should act humanely. They must accept responsibility in order to correct anything. Take care of nature to begin with and these problems will never occur. TNR. The colonies will naturally diminish if no more animals are dumped.
Thumbs way up high. Absolutely. We used to have billboards stating, "Spay & Neuter. It stops the killing." I mean, how much simpler does it need to get??? Honestly, I despair of this society (and almost all others, too. Finland has the right idea according to Finnish friends. There are apparently no problems of this kind in Finland any more, and if you want a cat, you have to buy one. While I loathe commodifying living beings, in this instance, it has apparently meant that only those who really want to bring a cat into their lives and love that cat go to the effort of seeking out and buying one.