Update from Angel's mommy. 😊 (Sorry, long post)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks! Yes he is....90% of the time😼😺
We'll, not much extra $. One is replacing my oldest client I lost, so it kind of just evens out w/ a little extra/ things not as tight. I'm just literally praying that my low back can hang in there. I've got spunabiffida occulta, meaning, a vertebrae didn't completely close at birth. Can't remember, but is L-2 or 3. I'd have to look at the report again. I also now have some degenerating disc.
I have something that's like a tens unit that I do most days after I get home & take my shower. (NeroMD) I still haven't found another massage therapist to trade with, & can really tell not having had it regularly this yr. So If I even can find time to do that, I really need to!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm just literally praying that my low back can hang in there. I've got spunabiffida occulta, meaning, a vertebrae didn't completely close at birth. Can't remember, but is L-2 or 3. I'd have to look at the report again. I also now have some degenerating disc.
I have something that's like a tens unit that I do most days after I get home & take my shower. (NeroMD) I still haven't found another massage therapist to trade with, & can really tell not having had it regularly this yr. So If I even can find time to do that, I really need to!
Oh, that sounds painful. Hope you can find a massage therapist to trade with. :crossfingers:

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks! Yes he really is!! Thank goodness, this morning went relatively well. A little moan'n & groan', but not too bad. I keep telling him, it's for his eye to get better, & that we only have 2 more darks, & 2 more lights untill were all done, all done.
(Something I got from animal communicators videos. I sometimes still say days or nights, but hopefully he understands. After a few minutes, he played before I let him out, so that's good. When I was giving him kisses before letting him out, I told him how good he was & how proud I was of him. If course he gets a few treats after we're done too. 🙃

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Caterday peeps! 😁🐰

Well, I made it it & I'm still alive! :lol:
We finished up Panthers eye drops Thursday. I'm so glad, because he was getting pretty growley about it, & harder to hold down. God help me, if I ever have to pill him. He would not be having that! I'd have to use pill pockets & 🙏 it worked!

As a special treat for finishing up the treatment, I shared some scrambled eggs with him, & he enjoyed that. 😊
We've also had some more snuggle time when he was in his bed last night too. ❤

Here he is concked out.....💕
IMG_20210402_222539262_MP.jpg

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Congrats on completing, and surviving, the eye drops. :clap2:

And I know what you mean about giving pills. Ruby, though as far as I know was never feral, she despises being held, so I dread the day I might have to give her pills.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi friends, I hope everyone had a good "Meowmys Day!" 😁❤

I think Honey just gave me my gift a few days late. We've had a little breakthrough.
No, still can't pet her yet.....But, she's getting braver! ☺💗
Today, it's been rainy & chilly all day. Especially chilly for us in NC, after we've already had a few days of 80+ degree weather.
It's 6:00 pm right now, & only 51 out, when it should still at least be in the low 70's.
so..... here's a few videos in order, of what happened this afternoon. ☺

A little "dinner theater" for ya! 😁😄

New video by Kelly R

Second one.

New video by Kelly R

New video by Kelly R

New video by Kelly R

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Omg!!! How wonderful!!!

It's just a matter of time now.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Oh, wow !!!! Honey being so brave. You must have been over the moon with happiness, and surprise. :hearthrob:

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So, this happened last night! Little booger!
Panther was laying on the ottoman, head on my lap, he reached up to stretch, putting his claws in the arm of my chair. I gently tapped his paw with my finger, saying, no,no,no claws, & he reached bk & got me. He does not like being told no! No matter how nicely. 🤨 luckily its not deep, but still. I had some Rx antibiotic ointment from the Dr. From something else, so put that on it. Geeeez!!

Attachments