Update from Angel's mommy. 😊 (Sorry, long post)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Panther has come such a long way thanks to your TLC. :dancingblackcat: So nice to see him enjoying the cat tree too. How much time would you say he averages coming inside your house now?

It varies, depending on the day...or maybe his mood. Lol! They are almost always here in the morning, so I let Panther in to eat, so Honey can eat in peace outside, w/o him surfing over to her bowl.. . Then, he usually stays to play some soccer with his balls, or now, up on the tree, ...or a little of both, like he did this morning. Sometimes he has gone under my bed to sleep for a little while, or under the end of the massage table, where I put one of their blankets for him. I've got a quilt on the table, so it makes a nice little cave, or "kitty cabana" as I sometimes call it. 😊 Last Thursday, he actually stayed all morning, ( was a little rainy), then went out around noon, just laying out on the patio. The wind really picked up again, so I opened the door, & asked him if he was ok, & he came bk in. Then a few minutes later,
he finally used the litter box for the first time!! :cheerleader: ( Peed) I told him "good boy!" & Gave him a couple of treats! 😁 Then he went out...
😄.

The couch is amazing! I've never ordered anything from Wayfair, did you have to assemble it and, if so, was it hard to do?
Thanks! I'd been "eyeballing" it for a while! It has good reviews. Just that it's a bit on the firm side. I wanted firm, so you don't get the indentations after a while.( Which is what made my old couch uncomfortable after only about 4 yrs of use) ...but, is firmer than expected. The top part that looks to be coushion is board as well, only feels like maybe a couple inches of coushion, so that is a little disappointing. So it's a matter of getting used to it. It really is nice though, & love the versatility of it. But for the price, you can't beat it. It was on sale, or marked down to $788! Then with tax, warranty, in room delivery..was about $945. So still not bad for what you get. Yes, we did have to put together. It came in 2 boxes. The couch & arms in one, the chase part in the other.
I had to work on the day it was arriving, so my mom came over to be here, then helped me put it together. It was pretty easy. You can also chose what side you want the case on, so that's nice. It has these buckle looking slots on each side to slide down into each other, so it stays put, & together.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I tried to copy & past the link, but it just comes up their home pg. 🤷

Last edited:

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As far as Panther coming in & out, which when I'm home, he seems to do. Here's an example. After going bk out this morning, it's 12:30, & he's bk in. He's under my bed now, getting a nap in progress.😊💙
IMG_20210712_123647869~2.jpg

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nice couch! And love seeing Panther so happy and silly.