Unusual vomiting help please!!!!!

yasmincittaa

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My kitten is 7 months old and she just recently started to throw up. She usually throws up maybe once a couple months and the last three days she has thrown up every night the throw up was watery and today It had a little bit of her food in it I'm starting to get worried does anyone know what's wrong with her and if I have to take her to the vet? She still super playful and is acting totally normal her throwing up is the only difference in her

misterwhiskers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Has she ever been vetted? Dewormed? Might just be a hairball, their fur seems to change around that time, gets more adult like, if so, a hairball remedy might be all you need...they sell it in a lot of places, Walmart etc. Any other symptoms? Eating, drinking water ok, doesn't seem feverish or anything?

Last edited:

ruthm

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Vomiting every night isn't normal---I think your  kitten needs to see the vet. My vet told me that anytime a cat vomits more than twice every few months, there is something wrong that needs to be checked out.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

yasmincittaa

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Has she ever been vetted? Dewormed? Might just be a hairball, their fur seems to change around that time, gets more adult like, if so, a hairball remedy might be all you need...they sell it in a lot of places, Walmart etc. Any other symptoms? Eating, drinking water ok, doesn't seem feverish or anything?
She has only been to the vet to get her shots and yes she eats and drinks just find nothing else seems to be wrong but the vomtimg