Unusual cats at the shelter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

We have a pair of American Curls at the shelter. I've never even seen one before, except in pictures. I'm guessing they were an owner surrender. One full grown tabby, and one full-grown black with a short tail.

How could someone take them to the shelter?
Another question is how could somebody leave them in the shelter? How long have they been there? Does your shelter have a time limit? It seems like these cats would be gone right away. Here's hoping they are already taken by the time you see this.

Is it possible you can take photos when you talk about the cats in your shelter? I think if people on this site, and there are quite a few in this area, would be more inclined to come rescue these cats. Including my wife who when she sees a picture of a cat, she wants it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Another question is how could somebody leave them in the shelter? How long have they been there? Does your shelter have a time limit? It seems like these cats would be gone right away. Here's hoping they are already taken by the time you see this.

Is it possible you can take photos when you talk about the cats in your shelter? I think if people on this site, and there are quite a few in this area, would be more inclined to come rescue these cats. Including my wife who when she sees a picture of a cat, she wants it.
I always forget my camera!

These two were still in the intake room on Monday, although I understood that they had been arranged for and were supposed to be transported Saturday. I'm going to check in the morning, since I have time tomorrow if they are still there.

Many of our cats are on Petfinder, but they don't keep it well-updated.

And yes, I imagine if someone saw these two, they WOULD want them!