Unread PM ...but it's not there!!

beandip

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This morning when I visited the forums, as usual...I got a popup to alert me to a PM - and the box up in the right corner said Welcome Beandip, etc...and it said Private Messages: Unread 2. Ok, so I read the first message. Then I went on looking at the forums and remembered that there was a second unread message. Ok, so I went to my PM box and there are no unread messages. But that box on the upper right says Private Messages: Unread 1

So what gives? There were 2 unread, now one ...but I could only find the first one!

ALSO, in my PM box...it shows the messages from Today, Last week, Last month, etc...and there's one heading UNDER "last month" that says

Older

And the date for the "older" message is 06:00 PM 31st December 1969 The title, etc for the message from 1969 is missing, just blank.

I don't know if that has anything to do with it, but yesterday I don't remember seeing any messages from 1969!!

Have I made any sense? I think I'm missing a message.

I tried logging out and logging back in. My PM box wasn't even half full...so I don't think that's it.

I get PMs almost every day...so I don't think it's operator error! LOL