Unknown Recurring Skin Problem

kaleidoscopesky

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi, my cat has these flaky bald spots along her spine. She's had it on and off for a year, vet previously gave revolution and it cleared up a bit, so that's what I've been giving her but it keeps reoccurring. it's not ringworm as it's always the same localised areas and it's strange as she comes into constant contact with my 2 other cats but they don't have this issue.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Although it could be dry skin I thought this Article about skin conditions in cats might be helpful for you: Skin Conditions In Cats

Just out of curiosity, what do you feed her? Perhaps it could be something in her diet or the environment.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kaleidoscopesky

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Although it could be dry skin I thought this Article about skin conditions in cats might be helpful for you: Skin Conditions In Cats

Just out of curiosity, what do you feed her? Perhaps it could be something in her diet or the environment.
Hi! Hmm, I've fed her a range of different foods during the whole period this has acted up and subsided, the brands are usually Zealandia, Little Big Paws and Nutripe. Environment wise, my other cats don't suffer the same ailment though. Maybe it could be just her being allergic to something but why only along the spine?